Instruction for use
Basic substances (1 ampoule): plant: Podophyllum peltatum 6x, Momordica balsamina 6x, Ceanothus americanus 6x, Lycopodium clavatum D6, D8 Mandragora siccatae eradices, Veratrum album D4, D10 Carbovegetabilis each on 22 µl; animal origin: Lachesis mutus D10 22 µl; mineral: Argentum nitricum D12, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D8, D8 Jodum to 22 ál.
Other: isotonic sodium chloride solution.
Pharmacological group: Homeopathic medicines
MOMORDICA Compositum is a homeopathic remedy based on vegetable raw materials, minerals and animal products. Appointed in depancreatized and pancreatitis (acute and chronic stages of the flow). Pharmacokinetic parameters the study will not be because it contains multiple components. MOMORDICA causes the following pharmacological effects: anti-emetic and an astringent, anti-inflammatory, sedative, analgesic, antispasmodic, antioxidant effect. Causes stabilization of the disturbed functions of the pancreas and normalizes the profile of enzymes.
Drug pathogenesis of the drug's components:
• The ripe fruit of the Vietnamese (Momordica balsamina) – gastrocardiac symptoms, flatulence with signs of colic in the area and the sigmoid colon (the splenic flexure) of the intestines, the pancreatitis;
• fresh rhizome of podophyllum with roots (Podophyllum peltatum), which is collected only after ripening of the fruit side effects of radiation treatment for cancer of the colon, gallbladder disease, liver disease, pancreatitis (chronic or acute) with the leading symptom of foul-smelling profuse diarrhea, frequent constipation, accompanied by bloating and pain in the head;
• dry leaves American ceanothus (Ceanothus americanus) is a neoplastic and other diseases of the spleen, the sense of having a spherical formation and the upper left part of abdomen, which is accompanied by shortness of breath;
• charcoal from beech and birch (Carbo vegetabilis) – flatulence, flatulence in the upper abdomen, weakness of the digestive organs, intolerance alkogolsoderzhaschih drink, after taking which you experience flatulence and dyspepsia;
• club-shaped spores of club mosses (Lycopodium clavatum) is a disorder of the digestive system, metabolic diseases, diseases of the liver and gallbladder inflammatory nature (flatulence and dyspepsia);
• fresh herb Mandrake (Mandragora siccato radicаe) - duodenal ulcer, hepatopathy, gastrocardiac symptom complex, holetsistopatii, pyloric stenosis, after eating small amounts of food a feeling of fullness;
• the dried rhizome of the white hellebore (Veratrum album) – the collapse in the event of colic or digestive diseases, cold sweats (especially in forehead), dysentery, aphthous stomatitis, diarrhoea, mental impairment, gastroenteritis (acute);
• iodine (Jodum) – emaciation with good appetite (hyperthyroidism), hyperthyroidism, bulimia, acne, boils;
• soluble mercury by the formula of Hahnemann – aminority mercury with varying amounts of mercury metal and mercuric oxide (Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni) – appendicitis, suppurative tendency to any disease, inflammation or increase in size of the glands, emaciation, language of the RAID, the prints of teeth on the lingual plaque, intense thirst, bad breath;
• silver nitrate (Argentum nitricum) – migraine, psychosomatic disorders of the gastrointestinal system, diarrhea, hiccups, bloating, intestinal colic, dyspeptic disorders;
• snake venom to surukuku component of animal origin (Lachesis) – depression, mental disorder, flatulence, diseases of the glands, the complaints appear after eating.
Indications for use
- acute pancreatitis;
- chronic pancreatitis.
Method of application
Therapy Momordicae – from 3 to 5 weeks. The daily adult dosage of 2.2 ml (contents of 1 ampoule) 1 to 3 times a week. At the age of 2 years appoint ¼ of the ampoule, under 6 years – PA, 6 years – adult dose. The solution enters subcutaneously, intradermally, intravenously or intramuscularly, as well as use inside.
It is desirable to use only under the supervision of a physician in case of hyperthyroidism (as MOMORDICA Compositum contains iodine).
The problem is solved by the doctor individually.
Features interaction with other drugs is not revealed.
Colorless clear solution with a faint salty taste in ampoules of 2.2 ml. In the package of 10 vials.
At a temperature not higher than 25 degrees Celsius in places inaccessible to children. Shelf life – 5 years.